Need Help Finding Something?
5317 E Main St
Hillsboro, OR 97123-6447
|M, T, Thurs||9a - 8p|
|Wednesday||7a - 8p|
|Friday||9a - 5:30p|
|Saturday||9a - 1p|
More from This Category
- 10% of Glaucoma Cases are Closed or Narrow Angle
- 11 Fun and Fascinating Eye Facts
- 5 reasons not to buy your eyeglasses online
- 7 Tips For Getting The Most Out Of Your Eye Exam.
- 90% of Glaucoma Cases are Open Angle
- A Child's Vision
- Are My Cosmetics Making My Dry Eye Worse
- Are Reading Glasses Making My Eyes Worse?
- Cataract Surgery and Life Expectancy
- Diabetic Retinopathy Diagnosis and Treatment
- Diabetic Retinopathy Explained
- Drug Allergy or Side Effect? Knowing the difference could save your life
- Dry Eyes Or Allergies? Which Do I Have?
- Eye Safety: The Worst Toys for Kids
- Geriatric Vision
- Halloween Hazards
- How to View the 2017 Solar Eclipse Safely
- Is There Anything I Can do to Stop Getting More Nearsighted?
- Laser Treatments Might Help Floaters
- Newly Diagnosed with Glaucoma? What Now?
- Seeing one of the 3 F’s
- Special Ops Eyes, the Vision of our Military
- The Importance of Polarized Eye Wear During The Winter
- Tips to Save Your Eyes This Holiday Season
- Top 4 Reasons You Need Your Eyes Checked More Frequently as You Get Older
- Top 6 Reasons To Wear Sunglasses
- Welcome to Our Redesigned Site
- What does ‘20/20 vision’ actually mean?
- What Happened To Reversal Drops For Eye Dilation
- What Testing Might I Have During My Eye Exam?
- When should my child get an eye exam
- Why am I having Difficulty Adjusting to My New Glasses?
- Why Do I have to Pay Out of Pocket for Cataract Surgery?
- Why Do I Need an Injection in My Eye?
- Why Do I Need an Injection in My Eye? Part 2
As an eye doctor, diagnosing a red eye can be challenging. Are we dealing with an infection, allergy, inflammation or dryness?
One of the most common questions I get is, “Doc, my eyes are red, burning, itchy, and tearing. Is this dry eye or from allergies?” The short answer is it could be one, both or neither. I’ll outline various ways these conditions present clinically and the treatments for them.
The hallmark symptom of allergy – meaning if you have this symptom you almost...
After a lot of hard work with EyeMotion, our website company, we’re pleased to be launching our brand-new website. Our goal has been to create a site that will assist you in learning about us, whether it’s finding our locations, reading about our wonderful eye doctors, or discovering some of our quality products and services.
Our plan is to use this area to keep you informed on new offerings, sales, trunk shows, events, and so much more. Check back here from time to time to keep updated.
We’re glad you found us, and we hope to see you soon!