Need Help Finding Something?
5317 E Main St
Hillsboro, OR 97123-6447
|M, T, Thurs||9a - 8p|
|Wednesday||7a - 8p|
|Friday||9a - 5:30p|
|Saturday||9a - 1p|
More from This Category
- 10 Fun and Fascinating Eye Facts
- 10% of Glaucoma Cases are Closed or Narrow Angle
- 11 Fun and Fascinating Eye Facts
- 20-20-20 Rule for Better Vision
- 2019 Most Dangerous Toys for Kids
- 5 reasons not to buy your eyeglasses online
- 5 Reasons to Avoid Internet Eyeglasses
- 7 Tips For Getting The Most Out Of Your Eye Exam.
- 90% of Glaucoma Cases are Open Angle
- A Child's Vision
- Allergies are one of the most common eye conditions
- Are My Cosmetics Making My Dry Eye Worse
- Are My Eyes Changing Colors?
- Are Reading Glasses Making My Eyes Worse?
- Back-to-School Eye Exams
- Bargain Halloween Contacts?
- Can Drug For Rheumatoid Arthritis Damage Eyes?
- Can I Have Cataract Surgery if I Have Macular Degeneration?
- Can you guess the most dangerous sports for eye injuries?
- Cataract Surgery and Life Expectancy
- Cataract Surgery? I see fine!
- Choosing The Right Eyeglass Frames For Your Face
- Diabetic Retinopathy Basics
- Diabetic Retinopathy Diagnosis and Treatment
- Diabetic Retinopathy Explained
- Diabetic Retinopathy--Diagnosis & Treatment
- Do Erectile Dysfunction (ED) Drugs Really Cause Vision Loss?
- Don't Let Your Child's Vision Issue Go Undetected
- Drug Allergy or Side Effect? Knowing the difference could save your life
- Dry Eyes Or Allergies? Which Do I Have?
- Every Pink Eye Is NOT 'Pink Eye'
- Eye Color and You
- Eye Safety on the 4th of July
- Eye Safety: The Worst Toys for Kids
- Floater Relief with Lasers
- Geriatric Vision
- Glaucoma: Occupational Hazard for Musicians?
- Halloween Hazards
- Happy 2020!
- Health vs Vision Insurance
- Holiday Eye Safety Tips
- How Parkinson’s Disease Affects the Eye
- How to View the 2017 Solar Eclipse Safely
- I Have Macular Degeneration - Should I Take Bilberry?
- Is Coffee Bad for My Eyes?
- Is There Anything I Can do to Stop Getting More Nearsighted?
- Laser Treatments Might Help Floaters
- Love Is in the Air, Love Is in the Eyes
- Lyme Disease And Your Eyes
- Macular Mojito and Cataract Cocktails?
- Mucus Fishing Syndrome
- New Transition Contact Lenses
- Newly Diagnosed with Glaucoma? What Now?
- Primary Open Angle Glaucoma
- Seeing one of the 3 F’s
- Shingles and Your Eye
- Sleep Apnea & Glaucoma: There's a Link
- Special Ops Eyes, the Vision of our Military
- Suspect ADHD? Time for an Eye Exam!
- Swimming and Contacts Don't Mix
- The Importance of Polarized Eye Wear During The Winter
- Through a Mother’s Eyes
- Time For Some Holiday Eye Care Jokes
- Tips to Save Your Eyes This Holiday Season
- Top 4 Reasons You Need Your Eyes Checked More Frequently as You Get Older
- Top 6 Reasons To Wear Sunglasses
- UV Damage in Childhood
- Vision Problems Can Happen After A Concussion
- Want To See Better? Live a Healthy Lifestyle
- Welcome to Our Redesigned Site
- What are the risk factors for dry eye?
- What does ‘20/20 vision’ actually mean?
- What Everyone Should Know About Macular Degeneration
- What Happened To Reversal Drops For Eye Dilation
- What is a freckle in the back of my eye?
- What is Minimally Invasive Glaucoma Surgery?
- What Kind of Eye Correction Do I Need for Sports?
- What Testing Might I Have During My Eye Exam?
- What To Expect During An Eye Injection
- What's that lump on my eyelid?
- When should my child get an eye exam
- Which Eye Diseases Run In Families?
- Why am I having Difficulty Adjusting to My New Glasses?
- Why Do I have to Pay Out of Pocket for Cataract Surgery?
- Why Do I Need an Injection in My Eye?
- Why Do I Need an Injection in My Eye? Part 2
- Why do I need glasses if I have contact lenses?
- Why Do People Wear Those Big Sunglasses After Cataract Surgery?
- Why everyone who has had LASIK surgery should get their records NOW
- Why is my eye twitching?
- Why You Need to Bring Your Current Glasses Even if You Hate Them
- Your Meds = Dry Eyes?
The Sixties.............War, peace, expressing yourself, the Civil Rights movement, and the Beatles. One of the biggest hits of the era was “Here Comes the Sun” by the Beatles.
In the health care world, the sun plays a balancing role in delivering its rays to our bodies to help produce Vitamin D. Many people who work indoors are directed to take Vitamin D supplements because of lack of exposure to the sunshine, Conversely, people who are outside a lot have a risk of overexposure causing...
Have you ever felt a twitching sensation in your eye? Were you sure everyone was looking at you because of it? Worried it is the beginning of a big problem?
Relax, it’s not likely to be a big deal. Most of the time it is not even visible to other people.
First, it’s almost never your actual eyeball that is twitching; it’s your eyelid muscle. The actual eye twitching is fairly rare and would cause the vision to be fairly blurry if the eyeball was really twitching.
The eyelid has a...