Need Help Finding Something?
5317 E Main St
Hillsboro, OR 97123-6447
|M, T, Thurs||9a - 8p|
|Wednesday||7a - 8p|
|Friday||9a - 5:30p|
|Saturday||9a - 1p|
More from This Category
- 10% of Glaucoma Cases are Closed or Narrow Angle
- 11 Fun and Fascinating Eye Facts
- 20-20-20 Rule for Better Vision
- 5 reasons not to buy your eyeglasses online
- 7 Tips For Getting The Most Out Of Your Eye Exam.
- 90% of Glaucoma Cases are Open Angle
- A Child's Vision
- Allergies are one of the most common eye conditions
- Are My Cosmetics Making My Dry Eye Worse
- Are My Eyes Changing Colors?
- Are Reading Glasses Making My Eyes Worse?
- Back-to-School Eye Exams
- Bargain Halloween Contacts?
- Can Drug For Rheumatoid Arthritis Damage Eyes?
- Can you guess the most dangerous sports for eye injuries?
- Cataract Surgery and Life Expectancy
- Cataract Surgery? I see fine!
- Choosing The Right Eyeglass Frames For Your Face
- Diabetic Retinopathy Basics
- Diabetic Retinopathy Diagnosis and Treatment
- Diabetic Retinopathy Explained
- Diabetic Retinopathy--Diagnosis & Treatment
- Do Erectile Dysfunction (ED) Drugs Really Cause Vision Loss?
- Don't Let Your Child's Vision Issue Go Undetected
- Drug Allergy or Side Effect? Knowing the difference could save your life
- Dry Eyes Or Allergies? Which Do I Have?
- Every Pink Eye Is NOT 'Pink Eye'
- Eye Safety on the 4th of July
- Eye Safety: The Worst Toys for Kids
- Floater Relief with Lasers
- Geriatric Vision
- Glaucoma: Occupational Hazard for Musicians?
- Halloween Hazards
- Health vs Vision Insurance
- How Parkinson’s Disease Affects the Eye
- How to View the 2017 Solar Eclipse Safely
- I Have Macular Degeneration - Should I Take Bilberry?
- Is Coffee Bad for My Eyes?
- Is There Anything I Can do to Stop Getting More Nearsighted?
- Laser Treatments Might Help Floaters
- Love Is in the Air, Love Is in the Eyes
- Lyme Disease And Your Eyes
- Macular Mojito and Cataract Cocktails?
- Mucus Fishing Syndrome
- New Transition Contact Lenses
- Newly Diagnosed with Glaucoma? What Now?
- Seeing one of the 3 F’s
- Shingles and Your Eye
- Sleep Apnea & Glaucoma: There's a Link
- Special Ops Eyes, the Vision of our Military
- Suspect ADHD? Time for an Eye Exam!
- Swimming and Contacts Don't Mix
- The Importance of Polarized Eye Wear During The Winter
- Through a Mother’s Eyes
- Tips to Save Your Eyes This Holiday Season
- Top 4 Reasons You Need Your Eyes Checked More Frequently as You Get Older
- Top 6 Reasons To Wear Sunglasses
- UV Damage in Childhood
- Vision Problems Can Happen After A Concussion
- Want To See Better? Live a Healthy Lifestyle
- Welcome to Our Redesigned Site
- What are the risk factors for dry eye?
- What does ‘20/20 vision’ actually mean?
- What Happened To Reversal Drops For Eye Dilation
- What is a freckle in the back of my eye?
- What Kind of Eye Correction Do I Need for Sports?
- What Testing Might I Have During My Eye Exam?
- What To Expect During An Eye Injection
- When should my child get an eye exam
- Which Eye Diseases Run In Families?
- Why am I having Difficulty Adjusting to My New Glasses?
- Why Do I have to Pay Out of Pocket for Cataract Surgery?
- Why Do I Need an Injection in My Eye?
- Why Do I Need an Injection in My Eye? Part 2
- Why do I need glasses if I have contact lenses?
- Why Do People Wear Those Big Sunglasses After Cataract Surgery?
- Why is my eye twitching?
- Your Meds = Dry Eyes?
Have you ever wondered what happens to the visual system as we age? What does the term "second sight" mean? What is presbyopia? What are the eyes more susceptible to as the aging process occurs? What can be done to prevent certain aging factors of the eye? The answer lies in a theory known as apoptosis (no that's not the name of the latest pop artist).
Apoptosis is the pre-programmed life of every cell in our body. Most studies show that it's a function of our programmed DNA. It's the...
It is safe to say that many people prefer shopping online to shopping in stores for many of their needs.
With technology constantly improving and evolving, people tend to take advantage of the convenience of shopping online. Whether it’s clothing, electronics, or even food, you can easily find almost everything you need on the Internet.
Eyeglasses, unfortunately, are no different. Many online shops have been popping up in recent years, offering people that same convenience. But what...