Need Help Finding Something?
5317 E Main St
Hillsboro, OR 97123-6447
|M, T, Thurs||9a - 8p|
|Wednesday||7a - 8p|
|Friday||9a - 5:30p|
|Saturday||9a - 1p|
More from This Category
- 10 Fun and Fascinating Eye Facts
- 10% of Glaucoma Cases are Closed or Narrow Angle
- 11 Fun and Fascinating Eye Facts
- 20-20-20 Rule for Better Vision
- 2019 Most Dangerous Toys for Kids
- 5 reasons not to buy your eyeglasses online
- 5 Reasons to Avoid Internet Eyeglasses
- 6 Reasons Sunglasses Are Essential
- 7 Tips For Getting The Most Out Of Your Eye Exam.
- 7 Tips for Your Next Eye Exam
- 90% of Glaucoma Cases are Open Angle
- A Child's Vision
- Allergies are one of the most common eye conditions
- Are My Cosmetics Making My Dry Eye Worse
- Are My Eyes Changing Colors?
- Are Reading Glasses Making My Eyes Worse?
- Back-to-School Eye Exams
- Bargain Halloween Contacts?
- Can Drug For Rheumatoid Arthritis Damage Eyes?
- Can I Have Cataract Surgery if I Have Macular Degeneration?
- Can you guess the most dangerous sports for eye injuries?
- Cataract Surgery and Life Expectancy
- Cataract Surgery? I see fine!
- Choosing The Right Eyeglass Frames For Your Face
- Coronavirus and Your Eyes
- Diabetic Retinopathy Basics
- Diabetic Retinopathy Diagnosis and Treatment
- Diabetic Retinopathy Explained
- Diabetic Retinopathy--Diagnosis & Treatment
- Do Erectile Dysfunction (ED) Drugs Really Cause Vision Loss?
- Do I Even Need an Exam?
- Do I Have Eye Allergies? If So, What Can I Do?
- Don't Let Your Child's Vision Issue Go Undetected
- Drug Allergy or Side Effect? Knowing the difference could save your life
- Dry Eyes Or Allergies? Which Do I Have?
- Emergency Room Not Usually Best Choice for Red Eye
- Every Pink Eye Is NOT 'Pink Eye'
- Eye Color and You
- Eye Safety on the 4th of July
- Eye Safety: The Worst Toys for Kids
- Floater Relief with Lasers
- Geriatric Vision
- Glaucoma: Occupational Hazard for Musicians?
- Halloween Hazards
- Happy 2020!
- Health vs Vision Insurance
- Help! Growing Older and Can No Longer Read with My Contacts!
- Holiday Eye Safety Tips
- How Parkinson’s Disease Affects the Eye
- How to View the 2017 Solar Eclipse Safely
- I Have Macular Degeneration - Should I Take Bilberry?
- In a Flash...Your Eyes & Fireworks Injuries
- Is Coffee Bad for My Eyes?
- Is My Eye Bleeding?
- Is My Eye Makeup Making My Dry Eyes Worse?
- Is There Anything I Can do to Stop Getting More Nearsighted?
- Keeping Your Glasses in Working Order
- Laser Treatments Might Help Floaters
- Love Is in the Air, Love Is in the Eyes
- Lyme Disease And Your Eyes
- Macular Mojito and Cataract Cocktails?
- Mom's Eyes
- Mucus Fishing Syndrome
- New Transition Contact Lenses
- Newly Diagnosed with Glaucoma? What Now?
- Primary Open Angle Glaucoma
- Seeing one of the 3 F’s
- Shingles and Your Eye
- Sleep Apnea & Glaucoma: There's a Link
- Special Ops Eyes, the Vision of our Military
- Suspect ADHD? Time for an Eye Exam!
- Swimming and Contacts Don't Mix
- Texting and Driving? Not a Good Combo.
- The 3 F's--and Why They Can Be So Dangerous
- The Importance of Polarized Eye Wear During The Winter
- The Importance of Quality Sunglasses
- The Wonderful World of Dailies
- Through a Mother’s Eyes
- Time For Some Holiday Eye Care Jokes
- Tips to Save Your Eyes This Holiday Season
- Top 4 Reasons You Need Your Eyes Checked More Frequently as You Get Older
- Top 6 Reasons To Wear Sunglasses
- UV Damage in Childhood
- Vision Problems Can Happen After A Concussion
- Want to Know How to Make Your Red Eyes Redder?
- Want To See Better? Live a Healthy Lifestyle
- Welcome to Our Redesigned Site
- What are the risk factors for dry eye?
- What does ‘20/20 vision’ actually mean?
- What Everyone Should Know About Macular Degeneration
- What Happened To Reversal Drops For Eye Dilation
- What is a freckle in the back of my eye?
- What Is a Punctal Plug and Why Would I Need One for My Eyes?
- What is Minimally Invasive Glaucoma Surgery?
- What Kind of Eye Correction Do I Need for Sports?
- What Testing Might I Have During My Eye Exam?
- What To Expect During An Eye Injection
- What's that lump on my eyelid?
- When should my child get an eye exam
- Which Eye Diseases Run In Families?
- Why a Progressive Lens Might Be Your Best Choice
- Why am I having Difficulty Adjusting to My New Glasses?
- Why Do I have to Pay Out of Pocket for Cataract Surgery?
- Why Do I Need an Injection in My Eye?
- Why Do I Need an Injection in My Eye? Part 2
- Why do I need glasses if I have contact lenses?
- Why Do People Wear Those Big Sunglasses After Cataract Surgery?
- Why everyone who has had LASIK surgery should get their records NOW
- Why is my eye twitching?
- Why You Need to Bring Your Current Glasses Even if You Hate Them
- Your Meds = Dry Eyes?
Over the last several years, research has indicated a strong correlation between the presence of Obstructive Sleep Apnea (OSA) and glaucoma. Information from some of these pivotal studies is presented below.
Did you know
- Glaucoma affects over 60 million people worldwide and almost 3 million people in the U.S.
- There are many people who have glaucoma but have not yet had it diagnosed.
- Glaucoma is the second-leading cause of blindness in the U.S. behind macular...
There have been studies undertaken over the past several years to try and understand if there are any of our day-to-day activities that either help or hurt the management of glaucoma.
Most of the studies demonstrated very little impact on the course of glaucoma. Here are some of the things researches have looked at.
Aerobic exercise: This means doing something at least four times per week for more than 20 minutes at a time that raises your pulse rate to a level that makes your heart...