Need Help Finding Something?
5317 E Main St
Hillsboro, OR 97123-6447
|M, T, Thurs||9a - 8p|
|Wednesday||7a - 8p|
|Friday||9a - 5:30p|
|Saturday||9a - 1p|
More from This Category
- 10% of Glaucoma Cases are Closed or Narrow Angle
- 11 Fun and Fascinating Eye Facts
- 5 reasons not to buy your eyeglasses online
- 7 Tips For Getting The Most Out Of Your Eye Exam.
- 90% of Glaucoma Cases are Open Angle
- A Child's Vision
- Are My Cosmetics Making My Dry Eye Worse
- Are Reading Glasses Making My Eyes Worse?
- Can Drug For Rheumatoid Arthritis Damage Eyes?
- Cataract Surgery and Life Expectancy
- Choosing The Right Eyeglass Frames For Your Face
- Diabetic Retinopathy Diagnosis and Treatment
- Diabetic Retinopathy Explained
- Do Erectile Dysfunction (ED) Drugs Really Cause Vision Loss?
- Drug Allergy or Side Effect? Knowing the difference could save your life
- Dry Eyes Or Allergies? Which Do I Have?
- Eye Safety: The Worst Toys for Kids
- Geriatric Vision
- Glaucoma: Occupational Hazard for Musicians?
- Halloween Hazards
- Health vs Vision Insurance
- How to View the 2017 Solar Eclipse Safely
- I Have Macular Degeneration - Should I Take Bilberry?
- Is There Anything I Can do to Stop Getting More Nearsighted?
- Laser Treatments Might Help Floaters
- Love Is in the Air, Love Is in the Eyes
- Newly Diagnosed with Glaucoma? What Now?
- Seeing one of the 3 F’s
- Sleep Apnea & Glaucoma: There's a Link
- Special Ops Eyes, the Vision of our Military
- The Importance of Polarized Eye Wear During The Winter
- Through a Mother’s Eyes
- Tips to Save Your Eyes This Holiday Season
- Top 4 Reasons You Need Your Eyes Checked More Frequently as You Get Older
- Top 6 Reasons To Wear Sunglasses
- UV Damage in Childhood
- Vision Problems Can Happen After A Concussion
- Want To See Better? Live a Healthy Lifestyle
- Welcome to Our Redesigned Site
- What are the risk factors for dry eye?
- What does ‘20/20 vision’ actually mean?
- What Happened To Reversal Drops For Eye Dilation
- What is a freckle in the back of my eye?
- What Kind of Eye Correction Do I Need for Sports?
- What Testing Might I Have During My Eye Exam?
- What To Expect During An Eye Injection
- When should my child get an eye exam
- Which Eye Diseases Run In Families?
- Why am I having Difficulty Adjusting to My New Glasses?
- Why Do I have to Pay Out of Pocket for Cataract Surgery?
- Why Do I Need an Injection in My Eye?
- Why Do I Need an Injection in My Eye? Part 2
- Why is my eye twitching?
Millions of people are affected by dry eye syndrome and the prevalence of dry eye increases with age. An estimated 3.2 million women and over and 1.68 million men age 50 and over are affected by dry eye syndrome.
Here are some risk factors for dry eye:
Aging: Advancing age is the single most important risk factor for dry eye. Most of our body’s moisture-producing glands produce less moisture as we age.
Gender: Women are twice as likely as men to suffer from dry eye. Changes in...
Choosing a new pair of eyeglasses can be a daunting task.
Making a decision on what style glasses you will be wearing for the next year until your vision is checked again can be stressful. This is one of the many reasons opticians are here for you. In many ways, this may be the most important task for the optician, because keeping you happy motivates you to wear your glasses daily.
Most people’s reaction is to play it safe with new glasses and stick with something relatively similar to...