Need Help Finding Something?
5317 E Main St
Hillsboro, OR 97123-6447
|M, T, Thurs||9a - 8p|
|Wednesday||7a - 8p|
|Friday||9a - 5:30p|
|Saturday||9a - 1p|
More from This Category
- 10% of Glaucoma Cases are Closed or Narrow Angle
- 11 Fun and Fascinating Eye Facts
- 5 reasons not to buy your eyeglasses online
- 7 Tips For Getting The Most Out Of Your Eye Exam.
- 90% of Glaucoma Cases are Open Angle
- A Child's Vision
- Are My Cosmetics Making My Dry Eye Worse
- Are Reading Glasses Making My Eyes Worse?
- Cataract Surgery and Life Expectancy
- Diabetic Retinopathy Diagnosis and Treatment
- Diabetic Retinopathy Explained
- Drug Allergy or Side Effect? Knowing the difference could save your life
- Dry Eyes Or Allergies? Which Do I Have?
- Eye Safety: The Worst Toys for Kids
- Geriatric Vision
- Halloween Hazards
- How to View the 2017 Solar Eclipse Safely
- Is There Anything I Can do to Stop Getting More Nearsighted?
- Laser Treatments Might Help Floaters
- Newly Diagnosed with Glaucoma? What Now?
- Seeing one of the 3 F’s
- Special Ops Eyes, the Vision of our Military
- The Importance of Polarized Eye Wear During The Winter
- Tips to Save Your Eyes This Holiday Season
- Top 4 Reasons You Need Your Eyes Checked More Frequently as You Get Older
- Top 6 Reasons To Wear Sunglasses
- Welcome to Our Redesigned Site
- What does ‘20/20 vision’ actually mean?
- What Happened To Reversal Drops For Eye Dilation
- What Testing Might I Have During My Eye Exam?
- When should my child get an eye exam
- Why am I having Difficulty Adjusting to My New Glasses?
- Why Do I have to Pay Out of Pocket for Cataract Surgery?
- Why Do I Need an Injection in My Eye?
- Why Do I Need an Injection in My Eye? Part 2
Eye doctors typically pride themselves on being able to improve someone’s vision through either glasses or contact lens prescriptions. Whether it’s a first-time glasses wearer, or someone having either a small or large change in their prescription, we like to aim for that goal of 20/20 vision.
Despite our best efforts, however, correcting vision to 20/20 is not always a positive outcome for the patient. Whether someone will be able to tolerate their new prescription is based on something...
Dry Eye Disease affects more than 5 million people in the United States, with 3.3 million being women and most of those being age 50 or over. And as people live longer, dry eye will continue to be a growing problem.
Although treatment options for dry eyes have improved recently, one of the most effective treatments is avoidance of dry eye triggers.
For some that might mean protecting your eyes from environmental triggers. To do that experts recommend using a humidifier in your home,...