Need Help Finding Something?
5317 E Main St
Hillsboro, OR 97123-6447
|M, T, Thurs||9a - 8p|
|Wednesday||7a - 8p|
|Friday||9a - 5:30p|
|Saturday||9a - 1p|
More from This Category
- 10% of Glaucoma Cases are Closed or Narrow Angle
- 11 Fun and Fascinating Eye Facts
- 5 reasons not to buy your eyeglasses online
- 7 Tips For Getting The Most Out Of Your Eye Exam.
- 90% of Glaucoma Cases are Open Angle
- A Child's Vision
- Allergies are one of the most common eye conditions
- Are My Cosmetics Making My Dry Eye Worse
- Are Reading Glasses Making My Eyes Worse?
- Can Drug For Rheumatoid Arthritis Damage Eyes?
- Cataract Surgery and Life Expectancy
- Choosing The Right Eyeglass Frames For Your Face
- Diabetic Retinopathy Diagnosis and Treatment
- Diabetic Retinopathy Explained
- Do Erectile Dysfunction (ED) Drugs Really Cause Vision Loss?
- Drug Allergy or Side Effect? Knowing the difference could save your life
- Dry Eyes Or Allergies? Which Do I Have?
- Eye Safety: The Worst Toys for Kids
- Floater Relief with Lasers
- Geriatric Vision
- Glaucoma: Occupational Hazard for Musicians?
- Halloween Hazards
- Health vs Vision Insurance
- How to View the 2017 Solar Eclipse Safely
- I Have Macular Degeneration - Should I Take Bilberry?
- Is There Anything I Can do to Stop Getting More Nearsighted?
- Laser Treatments Might Help Floaters
- Love Is in the Air, Love Is in the Eyes
- Newly Diagnosed with Glaucoma? What Now?
- Seeing one of the 3 F’s
- Sleep Apnea & Glaucoma: There's a Link
- Special Ops Eyes, the Vision of our Military
- The Importance of Polarized Eye Wear During The Winter
- Through a Mother’s Eyes
- Tips to Save Your Eyes This Holiday Season
- Top 4 Reasons You Need Your Eyes Checked More Frequently as You Get Older
- Top 6 Reasons To Wear Sunglasses
- UV Damage in Childhood
- Vision Problems Can Happen After A Concussion
- Want To See Better? Live a Healthy Lifestyle
- Ways To Test Eye Pressure During An Exam
- Welcome to Our Redesigned Site
- What are the risk factors for dry eye?
- What does ‘20/20 vision’ actually mean?
- What Happened To Reversal Drops For Eye Dilation
- What is a freckle in the back of my eye?
- What Kind of Eye Correction Do I Need for Sports?
- What Testing Might I Have During My Eye Exam?
- What To Expect During An Eye Injection
- When should my child get an eye exam
- Which Eye Diseases Run In Families?
- Why am I having Difficulty Adjusting to My New Glasses?
- Why Do I have to Pay Out of Pocket for Cataract Surgery?
- Why Do I Need an Injection in My Eye?
- Why Do I Need an Injection in My Eye? Part 2
- Why is my eye twitching?
Diabetic retinopathy, which is a complication of diabetes that affects the eyes, is detected during a comprehensive eye exam that includes:
- Visual acuity testing.
- Dilated exam in which drops are placed to widen the pupil to allow examination of the retina.
- Tonometry. Measurement of the eye pressure inside the eye.
Supplemental testing may include:
- Optical coherence tomography (OCT). This is a non-invasive test that images the retina to detect any fluid or diabetic macular...
It’s imperative to understand the importance of sunglasses when the weather turns cold.
Polarized sunglasses are usually associated with summer, but in some ways it is even more important to wear protective glasses during the winter.
It’s the time of year when the sun sits at a much different angle, and its rays impact our eyes and skin at a lower position. This translates to an increase in the exposure of harmful UV rays, especially if we are not wearing the proper sunglasses as...